Integration of technology and human resources in order to optimize the recovery of the credit portfolio.
Segmentation of the portfolio, creation of an incentive system for consultants based on the Bank’s objectives, use of contact tools for clients and development of technological tools for more effective portfolio management.
Unisono has developed a debt collection model for Corpbanca which combines people and technology, offering a personalized management service and innovative tools that have made it possible to respond precisely to our strategic needs, resulting in the more efficient control of our process.
Thanks to the intervention of Unisono we have increased our portofolio recovery and containment rates. Its technological tools and consultancy services in the processes have responded to our strategic requirements.
Yolima Rodríguez, Head of Recoveries.
- Main indicators: *Arrivals (portfolios in arrears): Reduction of 3.3 p.p
- Departures (recovered portfolios): Increase of 18 p.p
- Arrivals (portfolio in arrears) for bank credit transfers: reduction of 4.4 p.p
- Departures (recovered portfolios) for bank credit transfers: increase of 3.3 p.p
- Local variation in arrears: percentage of variation: reduction of 4.4 p.p